According to statistics, every third person is faced with the question of how to get rid of parasites in the body. A variety of helminths lurk everywhere for a person, and almost no one is immune from infection, regardless of lifestyle and profession.
Nobody is protected from an infection with worms of any kind. Staying in places of mass human recreation, be it sanatoriums or camps, exposes a person to helminth invasion. Added to this is the risk of infection from pets, dirty hands and food. Anyone can become infected with parasitic worms.
In the fight against this disease, unconventional means are often used. On their basis, many different drugs are made that not only kill worms, but also contribute to their removal, cleansing of the intestines and restoration of the body after treatment of this disease.
When treating helminthiasis of any etiology at home, grandmother's remedies are very often used. The modern pharmaceutical market offers a wide range of anthelmintic drugs that have a powerful effect on the body. As a result of their intake, side effects in the form of poisoning or allergies often occur.
It is not uncommon for most parents to be rightly afraid of giving their children medication to treat worms. It is also not recommended to take antiparasitic drugs during pregnancy. This explains the great popularity of traditional medicine in conducting antihelminthic therapy.
With their help, helminths were successfully expelled for many centuries, followed by a recovery course. It can be herbal natural remedies, products of animal and mineral origin.
Among the natural antiparasitic drugs, which include in their composition substances that eliminate parasites, it is worth highlighting:
- Coriander.It has a high anthelmintic effect with a single daily intake of 3 grams of powder per day. To prepare it, coriander seeds should be fried in a pan. Then grind to a powder state. For prevention, it is recommended to use the powder three times a day for 7 days. In this case, they are simply advised to season their food.
- chanterelles.They contain chitinmannose, which has an adverse effect on many types of parasitic worms. But effective mushrooms can only be raw. Therefore, when conducting anthelmintic therapy, only alcohol tincture is used. Recipe: pour 300 ml of alcohol into 0. 1 kg of crushed basic raw materials and insist 2 weeks in the cold. Take 15-20 drops daily before bed. To enhance the therapeutic effect, it is recommended to take the tincture in conjunction with porcini mushrooms, which have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Onion.An infusion based on it is effective in the treatment of enterobiasis, ascariasis and giardiasis. To prepare it, the onion is crushed to a puree-like state, after which the resulting puree is mixed with boiling water in the amount of a glass of hot water. Insist for 8 hours. The course of treatment consists of 5 days, during which it is necessary to drink half a glass of the drug per day in three doses.
- pinecone.They are the main raw material for making jam. When preparing the cones should be mixed with water and put on the stove, where they are boiled for 5 hours. After extracting the main raw material of the jam from the water. Sugar is then added in the same amount as water. The syrup is boiled for an hour and a half. Ready jam is taken in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Mugwort.Well-processed fresh flowers of the plant are used according to the following scheme: on the first day you need to eat 1 flower every 3 hours. 2-4 days - 2 flowers, 5-25 days three times a day, 2 grams each.
The second type of application is in the form of an infusion. Pour two glasses of boiling water over 50 g of dried wormwood flowers and leave to stand for 24 hours.
- ginger root.When dry, it should be ground into powder. Administration schedule: 10 grams with whole milk. The course of treatment is 7 days, during each of them it is necessary to take the remedy three times.
- Black carnation.Used in powder form. Scheme of administration: 1 day - 500 mg, 2 days - 1000 mg, the next 8 days, 1. 5 grams. It is taken three times a day after meals.
- pumpkin seeds.In use for many years. The course of treatment consists in taking raw seeds in the amount of 10 - 15 pieces for 2 weeks. The second way: grind 25 grams of seeds in a blender, mix with warm milk, take 3 times a day for 2. 5 weeks.
- Garlic.It is used in the following variations. Solutions for enemas with milk or wormwood inflorescences. Oral use: Add 1 teaspoon of garlic juice to a glass of warm whole milk. It is taken three times a day. Another way to prepare the drug: crush 5 cloves of this vegetable and mix them with 250 ml of whole milk. Keep the mixture on low heat for 20 minutes. 10 ml is taken every 4 hours for a week.
Various situations have sometimes been noted where the use of natural alternative medicine is considered the only acceptable and effective drug for antiparasitic therapy.
They often become assistants in cases where the use of anthelmintic drugs is contraindicated.
Important.Treatment of worms with such means of alternative medicine is allowed to be carried out independently at home, but only after passing a consultative examination by a parasitologist.
List of Funds
Everyone should know or at least have an idea of what antiparasitic drugs exist. This is because 95% of the world's population are carriers. More than two thousand species of worms have been recorded in medical practice.
Each species has its preferred location. This can be respiratory organs, digestive system, liver, blood and brain. The size of helminths can range from several millimeters to meters. But regardless of their type and size, they significantly harm the general state of health and the functioning of all organ systems.
Alternative medicine offers remedies, the list of which is quite extensive. A lot of different medicines are prepared on their basis, with the help of which you can easily get rid of uninvited guests at home.
Such funds are especially popular because they act gently on the body and at the same time effectively remove helminths. The most popular antiparasitic drugs include:
- dandelion root.
- horseradish roots.
- pumpkin seeds.
- fennel fruit.
- meadow clover.
These herbal remedies and vegetables have been tried and tested for many years and have established themselves as one of the most effective remedies against parasites. It is also worth noting that in addition to a powerful therapeutic effect, they are distinguished by a minimal number of side effects.
Folk recipes for prevention
Many people, when they see unpleasant images of parasitic worms, think that they can easily avoid encountering them in real life. But according to medical statistics, more than 90% of people are affected by helminths during their lifetime. Their individual species have an excellent adaptation that allows them to progress in the body without causing any symptoms.
The systematic implementation of preventive treatment measures will minimize the risk of helminth invasion. The rules of life include constant cleanliness in the house, the absence of pets in the apartment and, if there are any, their systematic deworming, as well as strict observance of the rules of food processing.
The following recipes are commonly used to prevent helminth infestation:
- Eating pumpkin seeds on an empty stomach in the morning is an effective and enjoyable way to prevent parasites. After its use, it is recommended to take a laxative.
- One of the best preventatives is garlic. To do this, it is recommended to drink it on an empty stomach with warm milk. Then take a laxative.
- Pour 25 grams of celandine with a glass of boiling water, insist, strain, take half an hour before meals in the morning and evening.
- Pomegranate bark tincture is used on an empty stomach in the morning, followed by a laxative.
- Enema with carrot juice.
- Mix tansy powder with chopped garlic, pour milk and boil over low heat. Cool, strain and use ready-made enema solution.
- Milk porridge on garlic is taken in a teaspoon three times before the main meal.
Any properly selected folk remedy will be effective, both in the treatment of helminth invasion, and in its prevention. But don't experiment with your health.
You can buy ready-made folk remedies. But there are also many recipes that allow you to prepare any anthelmintic yourself. In this case, the effectiveness of treatment directly depends on the correct selection of all components.
Only a parasitologist can help you choose the right antihelminthic folk remedy, taking into account the specific type of parasites that hit your body. Strict observance of all medical prescriptions will help get rid of worms in the shortest possible time.